I encountered those bittersweet vibrations, this morning. Since it was daylight, I was eager to take the challenge on and attempt separation. Perhaps my technique was wrong when I tried physically moving my body to get my astral body out. But since I was obviously in paralysis, I failed. I then tried the rope technique and felt as if my legs were very light, but I got nowhere.
I then believe I fell somewhat asleep because I dreamed that I physically fell onto the floor and woke my boyfriend up, when I didn’t. I was able to bring the vibrations back and keep em strong in my head until I was interrupted with the door opening. What a shame.
Anywho, I would love any tips or help that you have.
Follow me if you want an Astral buddy or just want help and motivation for projecting :)
- dizzyfriday likes this
- oceaninmyarms likes this
- lazylucid said: If you feel vibrations, you’re already there. Try the roll out technique.. Feel yourself rolling from side to side but do not move.. You have to feel it..
- lazylucid likes this
- erisundrop likes this
- discoveryofself likes this
- wrexisdead likes this
- fraustorm reblogged this from carysfishie and added:
- fraustorm likes this
- carysfishie reblogged this from fraustorm and added:
- carysfishie said: Tighten and losen all of your muscles one by one from your face down to your feet to completely relax your body before you attempt to project, also after you have relaxed your body think about sinking into the ground, hope this helps!
- dereinzigeweg likes this
- twatstain likes this
- fraustorm posted this